Next was Halloween, the kids and I went to Trunk or Treat at our ward and Rider even won Overall Best Costume. They had a lot of fun there. On Halloween we went to Enoch to see Kodi and Jeff's new house and to let the kids go trick or treating together. Rider had so much fun at their house!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
I haven't posted for quite a while so I am going to post a little to catch up on everything that was missed. First we celebrated Marc's birthday on October 24th. Rider and I made a cake for him, but as you all know I am not a good cook so don't look to closely at it. Happy Birthday Marc! We hope you had a great day! We love you!
Next was Halloween, the kids and I went to Trunk or Treat at our ward and Rider even won Overall Best Costume. They had a lot of fun there. On Halloween we went to Enoch to see Kodi and Jeff's new house and to let the kids go trick or treating together. Rider had so much fun at their house!



Next was Halloween, the kids and I went to Trunk or Treat at our ward and Rider even won Overall Best Costume. They had a lot of fun there. On Halloween we went to Enoch to see Kodi and Jeff's new house and to let the kids go trick or treating together. Rider had so much fun at their house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
They look so cute! I'll have to show Laney. She'll love it.
Holy crap, your kids are so cute. Rider has your eyes. Your cake looks great! :) Honestly, it's better than my weak attempts. Where's your Halloween costume? :)
Post a Comment