Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Glacier Sleeping (or so I thought)

I laid Glacier down for bed tonight a little later than normal so I thought he would be really tired and fall right asleep. Wrong!!!! Since he came back from my parent's house he has been trying to pull himself up on everything. When I went into his room to check on him, this is what I found!

0

5 comments:

Amie Carlos said...

I love to hear little kids laugh there is no better sound. That was pretty darn cute how the youngest would scream back.

Torre said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute!

NAT said...

Your boys are absolutely adorable. So handsome! I can't believe how big Rider is now! Seems like only yesterday you were bringing him into Boart as a new baby. Awww, the memories. :)

I didn't know that Marc and Emma shared birthdays. Too funny.

I hope you're doing well!

Katie said...

Aren't boys just great. Hey I'm glad you left a comment on my blog so I could find yours and see what you're up to. Sounds like you're keeping busy. Keep in touch

Torre said...

I'll bet Laney has asked to watch the video clips of Rider and Glacier 10 times now. She thinks it is so funny!