Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pictures at Wheeler Farm




We had these pictures taken in August, and since I just started my blog I thought that I would share some of them with everyone. Neither of the boys was very cooperative. Rider is at the age that when he sees a camera he tries to hide instead of smiling for the picture, and Glacier was so tired that we didn't get many smiles out of him either. I think we got some great pictures despite the lack of cooperation!

4 comments:

NAT said...

Holy crap! I think you have two of the most beautiful boys in the world! Seriously, they are so handsome.

Your blog looks great! Hopefully this way we can keep in touch better between both of our crazy lives.

Amie Carlos said...

Hey Stac.... How in the world did you find my blog? Crazy to see a post from you. I want to know where the pictures of you and Marc are?!!! Also you need to update your profile... I don't know what you look like, or where you live, or pretty much anything about YOU! Fun to see pictures of the little men in your life though, they are really goodlookin'. You need to do a post about Just getting everyone you are getting in touch with up to speed on where you are in your life.

Torre said...

The pictures turned out so cute! You'll have to show me all of them.

Torre said...

We got to see your cute boys in Meadow on the weekend. Rider made Laney a bracelet.