Sunday, October 5, 2008

Rider's 3rd Birthday

Rider had his 3rd birthday on September 26th. He had to have a Star Wars cake so I went to 3 different stores before I finally ended up finding one at Harmons. Thanks Harmons because I really didn't want to see what the cake I was thinking about making would have looked like. I am no Betty Crocker. Rider had such a good time at his party. His family and friends were there. He got way to many presents. Our house isn't big enought for all of the toys in it. Marc is threatening to have a yard sale just to get rid of all they toys and of course the piano in the living room that he hates!

2 comments:

Torre said...

Thanks for having us at the party. It was a lot of fun. Kamry was just bugged that the little kids were dominating the trampoline. We'll have to come again before it gets too cold so she can jump!

NAT said...

My hubby and Rider share the same birthday! Happy Be-lated Birthday, Rider!