Earlier in September my sister-in-law Niccael and I took the boys to Lagoon for a day of fun!. We had so much fun, Niccael even talked me into going on the SkyCoaster with her. I thought that I was going to die for a minute there when she first pulled the cord, but then I was ok and it ended up being really fun!
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Earlier in September my sister-in-law Niccael and I took the boys to Lagoon for a day of fun!. We had so much fun, Niccael even talked me into going on the SkyCoaster with her. I thought that I was going to die for a minute there when she first pulled the cord, but then I was ok and it ended up being really fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, I'm so glad you updated your blog. You look great! You were brave to go on the sky coaster, too!
Post a Comment