My dad was lucky and drew out for the elk hunt this year. I am not a hunter, but have a good time camping with the family. My boys had a really good time! As you can see Glacier especially liked to get in on the action! Rider was busy playing with his cousins. We all had a really good time, and can't wait for the deer hunt!
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Elk Hunt with Pa
My dad was lucky and drew out for the elk hunt this year. I am not a hunter, but have a good time camping with the family. My boys had a really good time! As you can see Glacier especially liked to get in on the action! Rider was busy playing with his cousins. We all had a really good time, and can't wait for the deer hunt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, I know those people!! Seriously, how many pictures do our dads/brother have of everyone posed around a dead animal?
Post a Comment